PE and Sport Premium at Greenslade Primary School
At Greenslade we believe that a healthy lifestyle, including engaging in sporting activity has as enormous impact on long term outcomes for our children. We receive additional funding every year which we use to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport we offer.
We use the premium to:
- develop or add to the PE and sport activities that we already offer
- build capacity and capability within the school to ensure that improvements made now will benefit pupils joining the school in future years
There are 5 key indicators of success that we aim to achieve:
- the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity.
- the profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement
- increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- increased participation in competitive sport